2007年12月24日

der Frühling meine Freud

余生憂患,多念舊日,臨風落拓,便思清歌。
When on the highest cliff I stand,
gaze down into the deep valley
and sing,
the echo from the ravines
floats upwards from the dark valley
far away.

The further my voice travels,
the clearer it returns to me
from below.
So far from me does my love dwell
that I yearn for her more ardently
over there.

With deep grief I am consumed,
my joy is at an end;
all hope on earth has left me;
I am so lonely here,
I am so lonely here.

So longingly sounded the song in the wood,
so longingly it sounded through the night,
drawing hearts heavenwards
with wondrous power.
一次強烈的轉調便能扭轉生命的一去不回迎來春天,連舒伯特也做不到,沒有人做得到。這只是想像,在冬日裡想像我們在繁花的果園。
Spring is coming,
Spring, my joy;
now I will make ready to go journeying.

有兩個人很著迷於單簧管音色,舒伯特之外就是布拉姆斯。
碼的,Benny Goodman真是好人。
真逗這個。

沒有留言: